Monday, August 15, 2005

Updatey thingy

Yep, Ludwig Van has been put on the backburner for now. Turning 30 and poverty and homeostasis and etc., have fully consumed my attention, and musical learning has progressed (or should I say regressed?) to more putzing around... but the Ludwig Van did inspire me to putz around in Am, which has a melancholic, but to me hopeful, sound. And I'll work on page 2 when I have more time... it's just gonna take a while.

People are whack, but we already knew that didn't we? Optimistic I am, but hopefully not foolishly... new friends, old friends, new friends who feel like old friends. And the potential for... potential.

Thank god for paychecks coming at just the right time...

Guess I'll try to find a picture to extend this post past the 1000 word mark. Happy Monday yous guys.

UPDATE:
Ahh, here it is--enjoy (not exactly what I was looking for, but pretty cool anyway):

there ya go, more words--peace out bruddah