Thursday, February 24, 2005

Yeah, this learning curve is going to be a bitch

So I had quite the diatribe going when I made the mistake of trying to save it, and, in the process, erased it. It's a little habit I formed back in college, but with repetition back then I was able to minimize my rookie mistakes... well, here I am, a rookie again, in a slightly different field (but computer-oriented nonetheless), and I'm going to have to learn the hard way again I suppose. A friend helped me set up this account, and he already has a link to this blog on his... he can even post pictures (showoff), but I'll keep at it until I'm competent... but bear with me in the mean time folks.
anyway, I'm going to bed, but if you stumble upon this blog and wish to see another work in progress that's likely to progress more rapidly, check out http://therubberwall.blogspot.com
I'll put more work into this when I can, though this is the weekend of the big move and I have yet to get my internet connection figured out at my new place (and I don't, and won't, have a land line), so I'll do what I can from work in the mean time, but I can't make any promises about how much time I'll have. For more information, and my horoscope for this week, please feel free to check out the previous entry that I accidently deleted. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

I'll be an Awful Link of the Day in no time (and if you don't know what that means, I pity and/or envy you!).

peace